Campaign for Unmetered Telecommunications
You can help us in several ways.
- Register your support. Even if you do nothing else, please fill in the form. You'll get your name up in lights: we will be able to
demonstrate, by referring to that page, that we represent people and are not merely working
in a vacuum.
- Monitor the media. We cannot possibly keep track of every source of
information ourselves, and the mailing list and discussion forum allow you to share what you have found with everyone.
- Take part in the debate. Your experiences give direction to the
campaign; we have found that almost all of the useful information we get comes from private
contacts. Again, the mailing list and discussion forum are open to you.
- Become a member. Campaigning requires mainly time, but also money,
and for £5 (unwaged) or £10 (waged) a year and a few minutes filling in the membership form you will have voting rights - a say in how the campaign is
run - and be given access to Members Only. How your
membership fee is spent is described in our Financial
- Help directly. We are always on the lookout for new committee
members and associate members, as we are a voluntary organisation run in spare time, and anyone who
can help spread the load is welcome. If you want to help, contact us.
Text by Alastair Scott
[ Home ]
[ About ]
[ Get Involved ]
[ Issues ]
[ Mythbusters ]
[ Features ]
[ Solutions ]
[ News ]
[ Press ]
[ Diary ]
[ Discussion ]
[ Reference ]
[ Members ]
[ Contact ]
[ Site Map ]
[ Search ]
[ Links ]
Site design by Richard Sliwa
based on an original concept by Runic Design.
© CUT 2000. Last updated 20 December 2000.